RevolutionVR (RVR) Trading 6.8% Lower This Week
RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 13th. One RevolutionVR coin can now be bought for about $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $1.16 million and approximately $776.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, RevolutionVR has traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.97 or 0.00668189 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010224 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00014459 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000564 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.