Tether (USDT) Hits Market Capitalization of $4.10 Billion
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. Tether has a total market cap of $4.10 billion and $15.70 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tether token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00009734 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, CoinTiger, Kucoin and Kryptono. During the last week, Tether has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.77 or 0.00201719 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $117.53 or 0.01141657 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086773 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015266 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, B2BX, Iquant, Kryptono, Upbit, Instant Bitex, BitMart, UEX, QBTC, Sistemkoin, Huobi, ChaoEX, Binance, BitForex, HitBTC, IDAX, Coinut, OOOBTC, Bitfinex, ABCC, Gate.io, CoinTiger, TDAX, OKEx, Kucoin, C2CX, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, CoinBene, MBAex, FCoin, Poloniex, Kraken, DigiFinex, TOPBTC, EXX, DragonEX, Trade By Trade, ZB.COM, Liqui, Exmo, Bibox, Bittrex, BtcTurk, BigONE, BTC-Alpha, CoinEx and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.