SnowGem Tops 1-Day Volume of $61,931.00 (XSG)
SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 13th. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for about $0.0299 or 0.00000290 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. In the last week, SnowGem has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $533,475.00 and approximately $61,931.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,333.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.94 or 0.01751665 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $298.43 or 0.02889021 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.86 or 0.00666664 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $76.15 or 0.00737171 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010212 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00059762 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.78 or 0.00433554 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009109 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 17,915,420 coins and its circulating supply is 17,838,328 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.