Pirate Chain (ARRR) Market Cap Reaches $4.60 Million
Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Pirate Chain has a market cap of $4.60 million and $1,827.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 21.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0386 or 0.00000373 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00201773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01140566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00086762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015192 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.