Genesis Vision (GVT) Achieves Market Cap of $4.61 Million
Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Genesis Vision has a total market capitalization of $4.61 million and approximately $413,422.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for $1.04 or 0.00010117 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Ovis, Binance and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded 3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00201593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.85 or 0.01144489 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086753 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
About Genesis Vision
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC, Ovis and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.