Dogecoin (DOGE) Market Cap Tops $293.38 Million
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded 3.5% lower against the dollar. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $293.38 million and $33.76 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbe, Poloniex, BitFlip and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.34 or 0.00663659 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010246 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00014832 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000645 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CoinEx, Graviex, OpenLedger DEX, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, Tux Exchange, Fatbtc, Livecoin, BX Thailand, Coinsquare, Bit-Z, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, HitBTC, BTC Trade UA, SouthXchange, ZB.COM, BiteBTC, CoinEgg, Ovis, Bleutrade, Instant Bitex, BitFlip, Bits Blockchain, C-Patex, Cryptopia, Robinhood, Coindeal, Cryptohub, FreiExchange, cfinex, Bitbns, Crex24, Exrates, Indodax, Sistemkoin, QBTC, Bitsane, Bittylicious, BtcTrade.im, Tripe Dice Exchange, Poloniex, Kraken, Cryptomate, Tidex, Exmo, Mercatox, Novaexchange, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, BCEX, Bittrex, Koineks, Gate.io, Coinbe and CoinFalcon. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.