Credits Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $1.06 Million (CS)
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 13th. Credits has a total market capitalization of $16.73 million and $1.06 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Credits has traded down 16.3% against the dollar. One Credits token can now be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000973 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, CoinBene, WazirX and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00036215 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002267 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 88.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Tidex, Mercatox, WazirX, CoinBene, COSS, Kucoin, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.