Absolute Price Hits $0.0028 on Major Exchanges (ABS)
Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. During the last week, Absolute has traded down 5.1% against the dollar. One Absolute coin can now be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Absolute has a market cap of $36,175.00 and $2,166.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $92.92 or 0.00899439 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00029989 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.25 or 0.00225082 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005825 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001979 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003324 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003025 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,346,388 coins and its circulating supply is 12,813,880 coins. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.