Ubiq Reaches Market Capitalization of $3.50 Million (UBQ)
Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0821 or 0.00000807 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $3.50 million and $2,213.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.