Red Pulse Hits Market Cap of $12.56 Million (RPX)
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. One Red Pulse token can currently be purchased for about $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Kucoin, Binance and Switcheo Network. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $12.56 million and $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Red Pulse has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.