Quantum Resistant Ledger Reaches Market Capitalization of $10.66 Million (QRL)
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $10.66 million and $480,372.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001521 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Liqui, Tidex and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007122 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00019496 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010275 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $214.96 or 0.02117667 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020808 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002356 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Liqui, Tidex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.