Desire (DSR) Price Tops $0.0017
Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded down 14.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Desire has a market cap of $15,939.00 and approximately $21,145.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Desire coin can currently be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Mercatox and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Desire has traded down 22.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,107.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.96 or 0.01761665 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $295.91 or 0.02929305 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.42 or 0.00687259 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.49 or 0.00727530 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010513 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00062360 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.96 or 0.00445087 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009056 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 9,881,789 coins and its circulating supply is 9,281,789 coins. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.