Cryptoindex.com 100 (CIX100) Price Hits $0.72 on Top Exchanges
Cryptoindex.com 100 (CURRENCY:CIX100) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 10th. Cryptoindex.com 100 has a market cap of $44.02 million and approximately $78,008.00 worth of Cryptoindex.com 100 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptoindex.com 100 token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.72 or 0.00007164 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin and Instant Bitex. In the last seven days, Cryptoindex.com 100 has traded 4.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00040967 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $485.66 or 0.04804858 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Cryptoindex.com 100 Profile
Cryptoindex.com 100 Token Trading
Cryptoindex.com 100 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptoindex.com 100 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptoindex.com 100 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptoindex.com 100 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptoindex.com 100 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptoindex.com 100 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.