Zcoin 24-Hour Volume Reaches $1.51 Million (XZC)
Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 13th. Zcoin has a market capitalization of $59.47 million and $1.51 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zcoin has traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Zcoin coin can currently be bought for $7.30 or 0.00068568 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, Huobi, Cryptopia and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,651.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.09 or 0.01954163 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $349.95 or 0.03286365 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.16 or 0.00799772 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.70 or 0.00795441 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011536 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00056605 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.70 or 0.00523054 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00158733 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Binance, Koinex, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, Sistemkoin, Huobi, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Indodax, TDAX, Upbit, QBTC, Coinroom and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.