Webcoin (WEB) Market Cap Hits $126,705.00
Webcoin (CURRENCY:WEB) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. Webcoin has a market capitalization of $126,705.00 and approximately $55,925.00 worth of Webcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Webcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $7.50, $20.33, $24.43 and $24.68. In the last seven days, Webcoin has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $475.13 or 0.04535535 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00047689 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000971 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Webcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Webcoin
Webcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $50.98, $7.50, $33.94, $5.60, $18.94, $32.15, $24.43, $10.39, $13.77, $20.33 and $51.55. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Webcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Webcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Webcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.