SIBCoin (SIB) Price Hits $0.0509 on Major Exchanges
SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. Over the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded 19.5% lower against the dollar. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $905,596.00 and approximately $16,676.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SIBCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0509 or 0.00000500 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,210.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $189.31 or 0.01858640 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $316.48 or 0.03107172 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.38 or 0.00759687 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.43 or 0.00779793 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012304 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00055604 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $51.78 or 0.00508325 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.50 or 0.00142319 BTC.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, C-CEX, Bittrex, YoBit, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.