Metal Tops One Day Trading Volume of $13.75 Million (MTL)
Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. In the last seven days, Metal has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. Metal has a market capitalization of $14.38 million and approximately $13.75 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metal token can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00002959 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Tidex, Kyber Network and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.63 or 0.00271788 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009466 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.03 or 0.01386139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023633 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011627 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00096704 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Tidex, Cryptopia, IDEX, OKEx, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Livecoin and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.