Digiwage (WAGE) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $2.00
Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Digiwage has a total market cap of $33,605.00 and $2.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Digiwage has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00551217 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003187 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Digiwage Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.