CREDIT Trading Up 13.6% This Week (CREDIT)
CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. CREDIT has a total market cap of $93,923.00 and approximately $7,016.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CREDIT coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Cat.Ex and BitForex. Over the last week, CREDIT has traded up 13.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 13,417,641,884 coins. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CREDIT Coin Trading
CREDIT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CREDIT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.