Penguin Coin Price Hits $0.0000 on Major Exchanges (PENG)
Penguin Coin (CURRENCY:PENG) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. Penguin Coin has a total market capitalization of $265,992.00 and $378.00 worth of Penguin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Penguin Coin has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. One Penguin Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $20.24, $10.33, $38.31 and $71.13.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.43 or 0.00269319 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $142.30 or 0.01302311 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00095517 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Penguin Coin Coin Profile
Penguin Coin Coin Trading
Penguin Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.91, $71.13, $18.66, $12.02, $31.01, $24.68, $7.65, $10.33, $50.53, $20.24, $5.60 and $38.31. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penguin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Penguin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Penguin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Penguin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penguin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.