Citadel (CTL) Trading 63% Higher Over Last 7 Days
Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 18% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 13th. One Citadel coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a market cap of $60,997.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Citadel has traded 63% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 590.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.