Zilliqa (ZIL) Price Reaches $0.0103
Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 30th. Zilliqa has a market cap of $89.20 million and $5.34 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilliqa token can currently be purchased for $0.0103 or 0.00000107 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, BitForex, Upbit and UEX. In the last week, Zilliqa has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00282565 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010491 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.77 or 0.01546941 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00116947 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00022020 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000669 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Coinone, Kucoin, Koinex, Korbit, WazirX, BitForex, Binance, FCoin, GOPAX, Upbit, OKEx, AirSwap, OTCBTC, HitBTC, Zebpay, IDEX, BitMart, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BiteBTC, DEx.top, OOOBTC, Tokenomy, DragonEX, UEX, Huobi, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Hotbit, Bitbns, Coinhub, Gate.io, DDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.