Expanse (EXP) Reaches Market Capitalization of $643,471.00
Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 5.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 29th. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $643,471.00 and approximately $7,346.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for $0.0613 or 0.00000648 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and Poloniex. In the last week, Expanse has traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptopia, YoBit, Upbit, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.