Electroneum Price Down 6.8% Over Last Week (ETN)
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 30th. In the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Cryptomate, Bitbns and Kucoin. Electroneum has a market cap of $44.07 million and approximately $291,737.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 69.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 34% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,754,681,668 coins. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Liquid, CoinBene and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.