Decentralized Machine Learning 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $22,424.00 (DML)
Decentralized Machine Learning (CURRENCY:DML) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. One Decentralized Machine Learning token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and DDEX. Over the last week, Decentralized Machine Learning has traded down 4.1% against the dollar. Decentralized Machine Learning has a total market capitalization of $58,958.00 and $22,424.00 worth of Decentralized Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00280329 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010342 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.21 or 0.01549396 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.46 or 0.00118220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000604 BTC.
Decentralized Machine Learning Token Profile
Decentralized Machine Learning Token Trading
Decentralized Machine Learning can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Machine Learning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Machine Learning should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Decentralized Machine Learning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Machine Learning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Machine Learning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.