CannabisCoin (CANN) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $276.00
CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0091 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $698,990.00 and $276.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.