Scorum Coins Achieves Market Cap of $342,305.00 (SCR)
Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 29th. Scorum Coins has a total market cap of $342,305.00 and approximately $24,938.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Scorum Coins coin can now be purchased for about $0.0117 or 0.00000123 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Scorum Coins has traded down 3.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.15 or 0.00285101 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010464 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $147.81 or 0.01552096 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.29 or 0.00118512 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00022618 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000582 BTC.
Scorum Coins Coin Profile
Scorum Coins Coin Trading
Scorum Coins can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorum Coins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scorum Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.