Cosmos Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $112.29 Million (ATOM)
Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 28th. One Cosmos coin can now be purchased for about $3.61 or 0.00037375 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, GDAC, Coinone and BitForex. During the last seven days, Cosmos has traded 14.8% lower against the dollar. Cosmos has a market cap of $688.81 million and $112.29 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Function X (FX) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005997 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.39 or 0.00138514 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005359 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004496 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00048313 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000431 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
Cosmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Coinone, GDAC and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.