Condominium (CDM) Price Hits $0.0001
Condominium (CURRENCY:CDM) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 28th. One Condominium coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Condominium has traded 31.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Condominium has a total market cap of $129,776.00 and $1,245.00 worth of Condominium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.82 or 0.00287819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010353 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $151.63 or 0.01568859 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.46 or 0.00118556 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00022994 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000585 BTC.
Condominium Coin Profile
Condominium Coin Trading
Condominium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condominium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Condominium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Condominium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Condominium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condominium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.