Atheios (ATH) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $1.00
Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded up 20.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 29th. During the last week, Atheios has traded up 10.9% against the US dollar. Atheios has a total market cap of $10,007.00 and $1.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Atheios coin can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.