Zilliqa (ZIL) Trading Down 8.8% Over Last 7 Days
Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 28th. In the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0104 or 0.00000108 BTC on popular exchanges including WazirX, DEx.top, IDEX and Zebpay. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $90.28 million and approximately $5.66 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.81 or 0.00288117 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.71 or 0.01561446 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.43 or 0.00118435 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00023112 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000595 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Profile
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Zebpay, Tokenomy, Coinhub, Binance, HitBTC, Bithumb, Upbit, OTCBTC, AirSwap, Koinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BiteBTC, Radar Relay, Gate.io, OOOBTC, DDEX, Hotbit, FCoin, DEx.top, BitForex, Huobi, IDEX, GOPAX, UEX, OKEx, BitMart, Korbit, Kucoin, DragonEX, Coinone, WazirX, Kyber Network and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.