WorldCoin Hits Market Cap of $323,365.00 (WDC)
WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 28th. One WorldCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittylicious. Over the last seven days, WorldCoin has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. WorldCoin has a market cap of $323,365.00 and $145.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 36.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official message board is forum.worldcoin.global. The official website for WorldCoin is worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling WorldCoin
WorldCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WorldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WorldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.