Universe (UNI) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $4.00
Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded up 21.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 28th. Over the last week, Universe has traded down 30.2% against the US dollar. Universe has a total market capitalization of $127,487.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Universe coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 90,088,534 coins and its circulating supply is 78,888,534 coins. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official message board for Universe is forum.unicoin.pw. Universe’s official website is unicoin.pw.
Universe Coin Trading
Universe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.