Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) Price Tops $0.0056 on Major Exchanges
Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 28th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $58,128.00 and approximately $143.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000059 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.