Rubycoin (RBY) Market Cap Tops $3.43 Million
Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 28th. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001328 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded down 44.8% against the U.S. dollar. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $3.43 million and approximately $25.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00030402 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006470 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.