Raiden Network Token Reaches Market Cap of $12.20 Million (RDN)
Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 28th. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $12.20 million and approximately $227,562.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002531 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bilaxy, LATOKEN and Bibox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010202 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00016608 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Bilaxy, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bibox, Gate.io, DDEX, IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.