Phoenix Reaches Market Cap of $15.74 Million (PHX)
Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 28th. During the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the dollar. Phoenix has a market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenix token can currently be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Bitbns and Coinrail.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 35.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Binance, Bitbns, Huobi, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.