Endor Protocol Price Reaches $0.0124 on Exchanges (EDR)
Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 28th. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0124 or 0.00000128 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Coinsuper, Hotbit and Upbit. Endor Protocol has a market capitalization of $9.39 million and $1.77 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $108.42 or 0.01123327 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004555 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001007 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000076 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinsuper, Bilaxy, Hotbit, CoinBene, Kucoin, DEx.top, Coinall, BitForex, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.