Dogecoin (DOGE) Trading 7.4% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 28th. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $342.13 million and $17.28 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand, CoinFalcon, Instant Bitex and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $89.20 or 0.00937353 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013371 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00015827 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Mooncoin (MOON) traded up 255.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Cryptohub, Tidex, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, CoinFalcon, Trade Satoshi, Poloniex, YoBit, cfinex, Ovis, Exrates, Bits Blockchain, Upbit, CoinEx, Fatbtc, Exmo, Graviex, BX Thailand, Coindeal, Tripe Dice Exchange, Kraken, Bleutrade, Coinbe, Novaexchange, C-Patex, BitFlip, CoinEgg, Tux Exchange, BiteBTC, Cryptomate, Coinsquare, LiteBit.eu, Koineks, ZB.COM, SouthXchange, Bitbns, Livecoin, Gate.io, Sistemkoin, Bitsane, Stocks.Exchange, FreiExchange, Indodax, Crex24, CoinExchange, C-CEX, BtcTrade.im, Mercatox, Bittylicious, QBTC, Cryptopia, Instant Bitex, BCEX, Bit-Z and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.