The Abyss Hits Market Cap of $2.30 Million (ABYSS)
The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 27th. The Abyss has a market cap of $2.30 million and approximately $341,895.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, The Abyss has traded up 19.7% against the dollar. One The Abyss token can currently be bought for $0.0101 or 0.00000131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Indodax, IDEX and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $579.58 or 0.06140385 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00047797 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001287 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000181 BTC.
The Abyss Token Profile
Buying and Selling The Abyss
The Abyss can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Indodax, YoBit, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Hotbit, IDEX, Sistemkoin, LATOKEN, CoinBene, DDEX and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Abyss should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase The Abyss using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.