Metronome (MET) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $72,418.00
Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 27th. Metronome has a market cap of $7.87 million and approximately $72,418.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome coin can currently be bought for about $0.84 or 0.00008897 BTC on major exchanges including $50.98, $5.60, $7.50 and $24.43. Over the last seven days, Metronome has traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003279 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00293003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010553 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $149.86 or 0.01584052 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00000886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00023946 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.24 or 0.00118766 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000608 BTC.
Metronome Coin Profile
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $7.50, $13.77, $24.43, $24.68, $10.39, $20.33, $33.94, $32.15, $51.55, $5.60 and $50.98. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metronome using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.