EVOS (EVOS) Price Hits $0.0035
EVOS (CURRENCY:EVOS) traded up 42.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 27th. One EVOS coin can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. EVOS has a market cap of $33,669.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of EVOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EVOS has traded down 24% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00056408 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001681 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- iDealCash (DEAL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Galilel (GALI) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EVOS Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 15th, 2018. EVOS’s total supply is 9,946,041 coins and its circulating supply is 9,669,535 coins. EVOS’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling EVOS
EVOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EVOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EVOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EVOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EVOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EVOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.