Deutsche eMark Price Tops $0.0026 (DEM)
Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 27th. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 14% lower against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $139,914.00 and $35.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.