Counterparty Price Down 32.7% This Week (XCP)
Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 36% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 12th. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.62 or 0.00020048 BTC on exchanges including Zaif, Poloniex, Bittrex and Tux Exchange. Counterparty has a total market cap of $4.24 million and approximately $9,050.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Counterparty has traded 32.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,115.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $397.67 or 0.04912910 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005182 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.79 or 0.01480650 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007168 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002036 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Bittrex and Zaif. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Counterparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.