DeviantCoin Price Hits $0.0421 on Top Exchanges (DEV)
DeviantCoin (CURRENCY:DEV) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. DeviantCoin has a total market cap of $649,980.00 and approximately $609.00 worth of DeviantCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DeviantCoin has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. One DeviantCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0421 or 0.00000514 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 29.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 16th, 2018. DeviantCoin’s total supply is 17,263,266 coins and its circulating supply is 15,448,969 coins. The Reddit community for DeviantCoin is /r/DeviantCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeviantCoin’s official Twitter account is @DeviantCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DeviantCoin is deviantcoin.io.
Buying and Selling DeviantCoin
DeviantCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeviantCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeviantCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeviantCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeviantCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeviantCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.