VeriCoin (VRC) Price Hits $0.12 on Top Exchanges
VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded down 3.5% against the dollar. One VeriCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001599 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, Upbit and Poloniex. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.70 million and approximately $153,941.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00060086 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00018113 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00172757 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012357 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007402 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 39.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000078 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Profile
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.