StableUSD (USDS) Market Capitalization Achieves $6.33 Million
StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, StableUSD has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One StableUSD token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00013911 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and Bittrex. StableUSD has a total market capitalization of $6.33 million and approximately $3.25 million worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.91 or 0.00347345 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.07 or 0.00809691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.02 or 0.00153701 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005037 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000994 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.