Red Pulse Phoenix Price Up 7.1% Over Last 7 Days (PHX)
Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 7.1% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0123 or 0.00000167 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, Binance, Switcheo Network and Coinrail. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $10.16 million and $734,972.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000065 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Binance, Kucoin, Coinrail and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.