PayCoin Price Tops $0.0117 (XPY)
PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. During the last week, PayCoin has traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. One PayCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0117 or 0.00000160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit. PayCoin has a market cap of $140,287.00 and $106.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. The official website for PayCoin is www.paycoin.com. The official message board for PayCoin is www.talkxpy.com.
PayCoin Coin Trading
PayCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.