MaidSafeCoin (MAID) Price Tops $0.16 on Exchanges
MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. MaidSafeCoin has a market capitalization of $70.88 million and approximately $306,527.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002195 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptopia and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded 10.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005269 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.58 or 0.00344447 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.02 or 0.00812948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00153378 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004919 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000958 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
MaidSafeCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaidSafeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.